‘Kingston School of Art: 140 Years’, 5 February – 21 March 2015 From art classes held in Kingston in 1875, through the opening of Knights…
Andy Tittensor speaks with student Sally Arnup in the sculpture studios at Knights Park in 1948.
This photo shows the sculpture studios at Canbury Park Road, and dates from the 1980s. Image thanks to Rose Konstam.
A few more images of graduates from Graphic Design in 1977 – thanks to Judi Green for supplying these:
Two first year Three Dimensional Design students in 1967 investigate the properties of materials and structure for a programme titled ‘What is a Public Library’.